登陆注册
15821900000007

第7章 DiscusstheOpinions探讨意见

Being a member of a meeting provides the employee with an avenue to give opinions, to make comments in a suitable forum.In western countries, it should be remembered that the individual is a resource and a group of people in a meeting can give valuable advice which may be acted upon. The group and therefore each individual should air their views. Most often, seeing something in a different light receives praise.

雇员出席会议使他们有机会发表个人的看法和意见。西方国家看重人力资源,认为人们坐在一起可以提出有利于行动的宝贵建议。所以无论是小组还是个人都要发表见解。一般情况下,人们会充分肯定能从不同角度看问题的人。

表明自己的立场

my personal opinion 我个人的看法

As one of the members,I d like to express my personal opinion on the problem we are now dealing with.

身为会员之一,我想就我们目前处理的问题,表达我个人的看法。

This is just my personal opinion. I can t guarantee that it will obtain support from the rest of my group.

这只是我个人的想法,我无法保证这会获得我其他组员的支持。

This is my personal opinion,and doesn t necessarily reflect how other people in my company might think.

这是我个人的意见,并非代表我们公司其他人的想法。

Although I agree with you, this is only just my personal opinion.

虽然我同意你的想法,但这仅仅代表我个人。

I wonder if you can give me a chance to express my personal opinion on this problem.

你是否可以给我一个机会,让我来谈谈我的想法。

have problems有问题

We have a few problems with the service level agreement.

在服务品质保证方面我们有一些问题。

I have problems in how to introduce knowledge management systems.

我不知道该如何介绍知识管理系统。

We have problems with our products; how can we put them into market?

你们的产品有问题,还怎么将它们投入市场啊?

Do you have any problems with the quality?

你们的产品在质量上有问题吗?

problem 要点/问题

This type of problem has been considered many times over the past years.

(=This problem has been approached numerous times.)

这类问题在过去多次被提出来。

It is becoming a worldwide problem recently.

这最近成为了一个世界性的问题。

The problem of A is a topic of interest the world over, and, as all well know, has been frequently discussed.

众所周知,A问题目前全球瞩目,经常被讨论。

The problem is a fundamental one.

这是个基本问题。

This is a recurrent problem.

这是常发生的问题。

It is not a serious problem.

这不是严重的问题。

If things go on this way, I think a problem is bound to arise.

如果事情这样继续下去,我认为一定会发生问题。

would like to... 想知道

I would like to hear your opinion on this matter.

我想听听你对这件事的意见。

I would like to know a little more precisely what you mean by that.

我想更确切地知道你的意思。

I would like to appreciate further justification.

我想知道更多的理由。

I would like to know more details.

我想知道更多的细节。

To justify this, we would like to more details/ further explanations.

为了使这件事理由正当,我们需要更多的细节。

In this matter, I would like to add a few words in response to the question put to Mr. Smith.

这件事,我想在Smith先生回答前稍做些解释。

I would like to discuss this point further.

我想进一步讨论这一点。

I would like to ask you to take these facts deeply to heart.

我想要求各位牢记这些事实。

What I would like to emphasize is that we really need to cooperate with each other.

我想强调的是,我们真的需要互相合作。

What I would like to say is that a new marketing strategy is absolutely necessary.

我想说的是一个新的市场策略是绝对必需的。

I would really like you to be in charge of this project.

我希望你可以负责这个计划。

is this/there/it... 询问对方

Is this satisfactory?

(=Do you feel satisfied?)

这样子你满意吗?

Is this all right?

(=Is this OK?)

这样子可以吗?

Is there anything I can do to keep your business?

我该怎么做才能让你继续惠顾?

Is it OK if I try it out?

我先试用一下,可以吗?

Is there a special going on right now?

现在有特价吗?

be/feel surprised 惊讶

I am surprised since this is the first time I have heard of this.

因为是初次听到这件事,我很惊讶。

I feel so surprised that you say that.

你那样说真的令我很惊讶。

We are surprised when James Corporation agrees to make a contract with us so quickly.

James 有限公司这么快就同意与我们签合同令我们感到吃惊。

I really feel surprised because your opinion is the same as mine.

我感到很吃惊,因为你的想法和我的一模一样。

factor 因素

It is a factor which cannot be overlooked.

这是不能忽略的因素。

There are various important factors at work there.

那里有各式各样的因素。

Several factors contribute to these results.

若干因素导致了这些结果。

Taking all these factors into consideration,we should do our best.

(=When these factors are taken into account,we should do our best.)

考虑所有因素的话,我们应该尽最大努力。

Please consider these factors.

请考虑这几点。

comment 评论

I would like to make a comment about this work.

我想对此项工作做出评论。

If I might be permitted to make a comment, I would say that this method may not be applied in other systems.

如果我被允许做评论,我想说这种方法不可能被应用在其他领域。

I think I can offer a few general comments about the results.

我想我可以对这个结论做一下评价。

Another comment that I would like to make is that this substance is sparingly soluble in water.

另一点我想说的是,这种物质极少有溶解于水的。

A:Have you anything to say about it?

您有任何意见吗?

B:As one of the members, I d like to express my opinion on the problem we are now dealing with.

身为其中一员,我想就我们目前处理的问题表达我个人的看法。

A:How about your partners?

那您的组员们呢?

B:This is just my personal idea, I can t guarantee that it will obtain support from the rest of my group.

这只是我个人的想法,我无法保证这会获得我其他组员的支持。

A:OK, I know, please continue. Later on I ll ask them for their opinions.

好的,我知道了,请继续吧。一会儿我会让他们发言的。

B:Though I am not a specialist in this regard, I think the development of new communication technology has been lagging behind the development of new manufacturing technology...

尽管我不是这方面的专家,但是我认为新通讯技术的发展远落后于新生产技术的发展……

说明自己的见解

should... 应该

We should stop this project before we suffer a loss.

在我们遭受损失之前,我们得停止这项计划。

We should try new ventures even if it means risking failure.

即使那意味着得冒失败的风险,我们也应该尝试新的事业。

We should start all over again and begin thinking about the next business plan as soon as we can.

我们应该重新来,并尽快思考下一个商业计划。

Depending on our marketing strategy,we should well succeed in the future.

根据我们的市场营销策略,我们未来也许会相当成功。

Our system should meet our customers requests in about one week.

我们的系统应该能在大约一周后满足顾客的要求。

We think we should finish our entire business plan within six months if we hurry.

如果我们快点,我们认为可以在6个月内完成整个商业计划。

I do not think it is a good idea to go into such detail at this moment. Should we discuss the matter at the later stage?

我认为这个时刻讨论这样的细节不是好主意。我们是否应该将问题挪后讨论?

We should make the best of a bad situation.

(=We should make the best of what we ve got.)

(=We should do our best with what we ve got to work with.)

(=We should look for a way to make the best of a bad situation.)

我们得在逆境中寻找出路。

We should be prepared to concede a bit, but we have to have your order by the end of the month.

如果在这个月底前可以得到你的订单,我们就稍作让步。

Realistically, that might take up to more than a month. What should we consider for the future?

就现实来说,这可能需要一个多月的时间,将来应该如何是好呢?

please...请

Please do that.

请去做那件事吧。

Please investigate customers opinions as well.

也请调查顾客的意见。

Anyway,please increase profit by twenty percent as soon as possible.

不管怎样,请尽快提升20%的利润。

Please let us know your frank opinion.

请告诉我你们坦率的意见。

Please do not misinterpret our statement.

请不要误解我们的说明。

this is... 正是

This is to satisfy our customers.

这是为了令我们的顾客满意。

This is precisely the point.

这正好是要点。

This is an unfair decision.

这是不公平的决定。

there is (no) ... 有(没有)

There is no other way to say it—realization of this plan is difficult.

只能说实现这个计划是困难的。

At this point,there is no need to say how much interest and expectations there are.

在此时,没有必要去说大家多有兴趣或期望有多高。

I definitely think there is a good chance of success in the new venture.

我确认新事业有成功的好机会。

There is no change in our company s decision to deal with a service level agreement.

我们公司在处理服务品质保证的决定上,没有任何改变。

There is about a two thirds chance of accomplishing it within a year.

一年内完成这个计划的几率是三分之二。

will... 将会

We are afraid that this trouble will extend over a fairly large area.

我们恐怕这个麻烦会波及相当大的范围。

Unless you do something now,it will be too late.

除非你现在做些什么,否则就将太迟。

If we are not active,the economic situation will not change.

如果我们没有行动,经济状况将不会有所改变。

We will examine the customers reports carefully and deal with them constructively/ positively.

我们会仔细检视顾客报告,并积极地来处理。

I will really like to adopt your proposal on the Apple Project.

关于Apple Project,我真的想采用你的提议。

Thank you for your timely advice.I will do as you say.

谢谢你适时的忠告,我会照你所说的去做。

experience/impression 经验/印象

Even judging from usual past experience,it is right.

即使从过去的经验判断,那完全正确。

Examining the matter in the light of past experience, it is right.

根据过去的经验来看,这件事完全正确。

The experience created a lasting impression.

这次的经验永远难忘。

It was only a fleeting impression.

这个印象转瞬即逝。definitely think... 确信

I definitely think that I can have a clear report ready by the next international meeting.

我确信在下次国际会议之前,我能准备好一份清楚的报告。

I definitely think we should recommend it.

我确信我们应该推荐它。

A:We should try new ventures even if it means risking failure.

即使那意味着得冒失败的风险,我们也应该尝试新的事业。

B:Yes, the most important think is to satisfy our customers.

是的,最重要的事是令我们的顾客满意。

A:This is precisely the point.

这正好是要点。

B:What I want to say is that a new marketing strategy is absolutely necessary, but it seems too risk.

我想说的是一个新的市场策略是绝对必需的,但这个主意看起来太冒险了。

A:I definitely think there is a good chance of success in the new venture.

我确认新事业会有成功的好机会。

征求他人意见

can you... 你可以

Can you tell me the cause of your concern?

你能告诉我你关心的原因吗?

I am trying to guess what caused the problem. Can you give me a hint?

我一直在猜问题是怎么发生的,你能暗示我吗?

Can you explain your position on this?

你可以解释一下你对此问题的立场吗?

Can you give me an idea of what you are willing to offer?

你可以告诉我你有何提议吗?

can I... 我能

Can I just clarify how you feel about the proposal?

我能了解一下你对这项提议的看法吗?

Can I just ask you to explain your position on this point?

我可以请你解释一下你对此问题的立场吗?

I would like to know your opinion on that proposal, Can I?

关于那项提议,我想知道你的意见,可以吗?

Can I get some information about this proposal?

我能了解一些关于这项提议的信息吗?

I would like to hear your opinions in advance, can I?

我想先听听你们的意见,可以吗?

what do you think... 你认为

What do you think of the idea?

你方认为这个主意怎么样?

Mr Brown, what do you think about this?

Brown先生,你怎么看这个问题?

What do you think about this report?

关于这个报告你觉得如何?

What do you think is the best procedure for solving this problem?

你认为解决这个问题最佳的步骤是什么?

what is / are... 看法如何

What are your opinions on this, Mary?

Mary,你对这个问题看法如何?

Mr Smith, what is your view?

Smith小姐,你的观点如何?

What kind of detailed image is in your mind?

你想到了什么具体的形态吗?

I wonder if I can ask what your opinion is.

能问一下你是什么意见吗?

Thank you for your speech, Mr. Wang! John, what is your opinion?

谢谢您的讲话,王先生。 John, 你呢?

Do (not) you... 你吗

Do you agree, Jane?

Jane,你同意吗?

Don t you agree, Bill?

你难道不同意吗,Bill?

Don t you think so, Mr White?

你不这么认为吗,White先生?

Do you think you ll have to wait until after next year to make a decision?

你认为需要到后年才做结论吗?

Do you seriously intend to solve this problem?

你真的打算认真地解决这个问题吗?

A:I recommend that we take his objections very seriously.

我建议我们应该严肃对待他的反对意见。

B:Yes, I agree. After all, he is the expert.

是的,我同意。毕竟他是专家。

A:How about deferring the next item until we have clarified the details?

在我们澄清细节之前,先将下一项议题放一放,好吗?

B:I don t think that would be a good idea.

我认为这不是个好主意。

A:What I would suggest is that the financial aspects of the deal should be investigated much more closely.

我要建议的是,对这笔交易的财务方面应该进行更加深入的调查。

B:Yes, that s what we should do.

对,那是我们应该做的。

A:My suggestion would be that we concentrate on the premium end of the market.

我的建议是我们应该集中精力在市场的高价位部分。

B:Do you really think that would work? It might be a bit risky.

你真的认为这可行吗?也许有点冒险吧!

同类推荐
  • A Passion in the Desert

    A Passion in the Desert

    本书为公版书,为不受著作权法限制的作家、艺术家及其它人士发布的作品,供广大读者阅读交流。
  • 聆听花开的声音

    聆听花开的声音

    本书遵循语言学习的自然规律,将英语学习的知识点贯穿在阅读中,并逐一详解,使英语能力在潜移默化中得到槔升……
  • 商务英语实用大全

    商务英语实用大全

    《商务英语实用大全》专为正要踏入职场和努力在职场打拼的读者设计,从商务口语篇和商务写作篇两大方面入手,既能够帮助读者提升口语方面的交际能力,又能增加书面的业务知识。
  • 出国应急英语大全

    出国应急英语大全

    “语言的魅力,不仅在于说得对,更在于说得地道得体。很多的英语爱好者在学习时,总是习惯自己先预定场景,再根据情节进行口语练习。而这个场景因为我们的思维定势常常被中国化,而非英语国家的真实语境。在国外真实的语境中,对话是灵活多变的,所以很多学习者在学了多年英语后,还是无法与老外进行流利沟通,自然就无法在国外畅通无阻,随心所欲地旅行了。
  • Other People's Money

    Other People's Money

    本书为公版书,为不受著作权法限制的作家、艺术家及其它人士发布的作品,供广大读者阅读交流。
热门推荐
  • 冰冷王子哒乖乖妹妹

    冰冷王子哒乖乖妹妹

    第一次写小说有可能写的不好,请米娜们多多谅解!
  • 长风云天

    长风云天

    这是一个成长的故事,也是一段段传奇的故事不断的在这个大地上演绎着。热血,爱情,狡诈,阴谋,亲情,友情,执着。不同的人演绎着不同的色彩……
  • 魁拔英雄传

    魁拔英雄传

    在元央境界中,出现两位心断空级别的强者,其中一位亡者偷了元央境界第一脉兽的无量结晶,而另一位强者暗夜圣火龙则希望从其手中抢夺过来,在一次战斗中,暗夜圣火龙无意间将无量结晶的其中一小部分击碎,产生了部分空间的大爆炸,而距离无量结晶最近的亡者则是化为了灰烬,暗夜圣火龙被炸成了重伤,奄奄一息,无量结晶则是被爆炸炸向了距离较近的地界,而暗夜圣火龙则是紧随其后,一起来到了地界。但是暗夜圣火龙的伤势一不足让他有任何力气去找回结晶,结晶却掉在了一个名叫沈霄的新生儿旁,暗夜圣火龙则是隐居山林,安心养伤。而这一养就是6年,沈霄也渐渐长大,随后会发生什么呢?
  • 汉末二世祖

    汉末二世祖

    老天似乎开了一个玩笑,昔日杀手之王竟然穿越到了汉末最出名的二世祖身上!在这个金戈铁马,百舸争流的时代,豪杰沙场热血,名士谈笑风流,望族暗搅局势。文不成武不就的二世祖又要如何逆天改命,终止那茶几般的人生?
  • 科学探究丛书-沙漠

    科学探究丛书-沙漠

    本书主要内容包括以下几方面:沙漠概述、沙漠里的自然资源、中国的主要沙漠、沙漠化、向沙漠进军。
  • 天行

    天行

    号称“北辰骑神”的天才玩家以自创的“牧马冲锋流”战术击败了国服第一弓手北冥雪,被誉为天纵战榜第一骑士的他,却受到小人排挤,最终离开了效力已久的银狐俱乐部。是沉沦,还是再次崛起?恰逢其时,月恒集团第四款游戏“天行”正式上线,虚拟世界再起风云!
  • 快穿之暖男改造计划

    快穿之暖男改造计划

    【男主文快穿】他是冷血无情的代言词,现实他被唯一信任的人害死。与系统达成协议,帮助它收集每个小世界的灵魂力,它助他复活。 可在穿越了多个世界以后,时迁发现自己真正的使命,以及明白了爱情的真正意义。
  • 天行

    天行

    号称“北辰骑神”的天才玩家以自创的“牧马冲锋流”战术击败了国服第一弓手北冥雪,被誉为天纵战榜第一骑士的他,却受到小人排挤,最终离开了效力已久的银狐俱乐部。是沉沦,还是再次崛起?恰逢其时,月恒集团第四款游戏“天行”正式上线,虚拟世界再起风云!
  • 起点直播之修仙世界

    起点直播之修仙世界

    敢于冲撞命运的不一定是天才,也许是条不惜一切代价想往上爬的疯狗。当陈小凡还没成为一条疯狗时,只是一抽着劣质香烟蜗居在潮湿地下室的扑街作者,湮没尘埃的历史再往前一步,也只是个无知无畏笑的没心没肺的......小人物,人生最大的羞辱无非俩件事:被人戳脊梁骨痞子无赖的称呼传到娘耳朵里,被钢管狠狠敲在膝盖后面无奈下跪。当直播系统赋予陈小凡无限可能穿越到仙侠世界时,带着装逼泡妞成大神疯狂圈钱的简单梦想,这个劣性不改的痞子却一步步蜕变成烧杀掠夺偷抢诈骗无所不作的......疯狗。于是,无比灿烂的星空下,陈小凡披着莫名的光辉,眯眼笑着,开启镜像时间直播他那荒诞矛盾、卑鄙残酷、无趣却又有趣的三千年修仙生涯。
  • 居官格言

    居官格言

    本书为公版书,为不受著作权法限制的作家、艺术家及其它人士发布的作品,供广大读者阅读交流。