1、I guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死
2、You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
3、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
强者自救,圣者渡人
4、First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. Enough time passes, gets so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
这些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就叫固化。
5、It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。
6、Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
7、I've had some long nights in stir.
Alone in the dark with nothing but your thoughts .
time can draw out like a blade.
That was the longest night of my life.
我也曾熬过孤寂长夜
独自在暗心东想西想
时间慢的如同刀割
那是我毕生最长的一夜
8、Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.
9、Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯,希望让你重获自由。
10、There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西,他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
11、Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。
12、We sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders and felt like free men.
阳光洒肩头,仿佛自由人。
13、Old life blown away in the blink of an eye ,nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.
一瞬间,过去的一切都离你而去,剩下的只有回忆。
14、Let me tell you something my friend: Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane.听我说,朋友,希望是件危险的事。希望能叫人发疯。
15、Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
16、Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.恐惧束缚着你的心灵,希望释放着你的心灵。
17、I hope I can make it across the border, I hope the Pacific is as blue as I dreamed it is; I hope to see my friend again, and shake his hand; I hope.
我希望我能越过边境,我希望太平洋同我梦想的一样蔚蓝,我希望再见我的朋友,同他握手,我希望。
18、I guess it comes down to a simple:get busy living or get busy dying.
我想我只有一个选择:要么忙着生存,要么忙着死。
19、Salvation lies within
救赎之道就在其中
20、These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就是体制化。
21、They say it has no memory. That's where I want to live the rest of my life. A warm place with no memory人们都说那里没有回忆。我想在那里度过余生。一个没有回忆的温暖之地。
22、I have to remind myself that some birds aren’t meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright.
我不得不提醒自己有些鸟是不能关在笼子里的,他们的羽毛太漂亮了.
23、The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to come to prison to be a crook.
搞笑的是,在外头,我刚正不阿。我得到监狱里来才能当个坏人。
24、There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
有一些别人无法触及到的你的内在,那是你坚实的壁垒那是你。